The Winter Almond Meeting for Colusa, Sutter and Yuba Counties will take place on February 8 at the Stagehands Theatre at the Colusa County Fairgrounds in Colusa.
Topics included on the agenda:
- Cost-saving options for farming with lower nut prices.
- Almond production in Australia: What’s up Down Under?
- Orchard removal/incorporation studies.
- An update from the Almond Board of California.
- Laws and Regulations Update.
- Spring/summer diseases of almond.
The theatre is just past the fairground’s main exhibit building at the Ninth Street entrance.
Credits: 2 hours of PCA CE and 4 hours of CCA CE approved.