You’re invited to attend Texas A&M Extension’s Halfway Field Day in Plainview, TX on September 22. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. The event will last from 9:00 a.m. till noon. Lunch will be provided.
Topics at the event include sugarcane aphids, cotton genetics, harvest aids, cotton weed pests, emerging technologies, common crop disease issues, and possible alternative crops.
- 8:30 Registration
- 9:00 Blayne Reed – Sugarcane Aphid Trial
- 9:45 Dr. Mark Kelley – Cotton Genetics and Harvest Aids
- 10:30 Dr. Wayne Keeling – Cotton Weed Pests and Emerging Technologies
- 11:15 Ron French – Common Crop Disease Issues and Possible Alternative Crops
- 12:00 Lunch, Q&A and Evaluation