You are invited to attend the Almond Post Harvest Management Field Day on Sept. 10. Los Banos. The event will last from 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Fall and dormant cultural practices to reduce disease and maximize 2016 tree productivity
- David Doll, UCCE Merced, Pomologist
- Seasonal considerations for insect pest monitoring and management in almonds
- Dr. Jhalendra Rijal, UCCE IPM Advisor, SJV
- Use of seaweed based products in farming
- Ganesh Vishwanath, SeaNutri LLC
Directions: Take Mercy Springs Road exit off I-5 and head east to the first road on the right which is Cotton Gin Road. Field day will be in the orchard at the corner of Mercy Springs and Cotton Gin Roads. LOOK FOR FIELD DAY SIGNS.
Marcia Gibbs, San Joaquin Sustainable
Farming Project, (530) 370-5325,