The 2015 UK Corn, Soybean & Tobacco Field Day will be held Thursday, July 30th at the UK Research and Education Center in Princeton, KY. Registration will begin at 7:30 am (CDT) and the tours will begin at 8:00 am (CDT).
Topics will include:
• Pushing Corn Yields
• Nutrients from Manure
• Cultural Weed Management
• Irrigating the Soil to Maximize the Crop
• Making In-Season Nitrogen Adjustments
• Unmanned Aerial Systems and Remote Sensing in Agriculture
• Evaluation of Preventive Controls for Corn Insect Management
• Corn and Soybean Profitability, Outlook and Risk Management Update
• Fungicide Resistance in Soybean Pathogens
• Tobacco Disease Control Update
• No-Till Tobacco Production & Use Of Cover Crop Blends
CCA Credits: NM 1.5, SW 1, IPM 2, CM1
Pesticide Credits: have been requested.
The field day will conclude with lunch provided by the Kentucky Soybean Association, Kentucky Corn Growers Association, & Drexel Chemical Co.