The Greer County, Harmon County and Jackson County OSU Extension Offices are offering a Cotton Production and Cropping Systems Meeting on Friday, March 28, at the Gould Community Center (immediately east of Stockmans Bank).
The meeting runs from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Cotton Varieties and Production Management Topics for 2014
- Cotton Herbicide Options in 2014
- Insect Updates and Outlook
- Dryland Cotton Rotation Systems and Sesame Production
- Dr. Randy Boman, Research Director and Cotton Extension Program, Leader of the Southwest Research and Extension Center
- Mr. Shane Osborne, Associate Cotton Extension Specialist
- Mr. Gary Strickland, Extension Educator, Agriculture
- Mr. Jerry Goodson, Extension Assistant, IPM
A free sponsored lunch will be served.
Pre-registration is requested by noon, Thursday, March 27, at the Greer County OSU Extension Office, 580-782-5502; Harmon County OSU Extension Office, 580-688-3684; or the Jackson County OSU Extension Office, 580-482-0823.